This post may contain affiliate links. Read more here.
- Get Your Free Massive List Of The Best Lifetime Commission Recurring Affiliate Programs
- Introduction To Affiliate Marketing: A Guide For Beginners
- How To Choose The Best Lifetime Recurring Commission Affiliate Program For You
- Why Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Programs Are The Best Way to Go
- The Pros And Cons of Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Programs
- 335+ Mega List of Lifetime Recurring Commission Affiliate Programs: Immediate Sign Up Links
- How To Get Started With A Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program
- What Are The Best Ways To Generate Revenue With A Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program?
- What To Look For In A Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program
- How To Make The Most Out Of Your Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program
Get Your Free Massive List Of The Best Lifetime Commission Recurring Affiliate Programs
Today I’m giving you an exhaustive list of over 335 of the best lifetime recurring affiliate programs. Yes, I said over 335.
This is by far one the largest list of its kind on the web and should make it a lot easier for you to start earning multiple income streams in no time.
I’ve researched each of these programs, so you can be confident they are legitimate companies that are willing to pay affiliates every month/year for sending them customers.
This list of lifetime affiliate programs is provided as a resource for website owners/webmasters, bloggers, small business owners, and start-up entrepreneurs looking to generate an additional income stream.
This free Google Sheet lists over 335+ lifetime recurring affiliate programs. This is a comprehensive list of different online business models possible for affiliate marketers to make money from – including software, travel, marketing, fitness, education, and more.
I expect this list will grow over time as I find more and more recurring lifetime affiliate programs to add to it.
This list includes affiliate programs that pay lifetime recurring commissions, meaning the longer your referral is with them, the more money you earn!
If your company offers a lifetime recurring affiliate commission program and you’d like to be added to the list – please contact me.
Introduction To Affiliate Marketing: A Guide For Beginners
Affiliate marketing is one of the oldest forms of marketing in which advertisers pay other companies or individuals to drive traffic to their website or blog. It’s not a get-rich-quick scheme, but affiliate marketing is an easy way to dip your toes into online business while diversifying your revenue sources.
The major difference between working with affiliates vs. working with advertisers directly is that affiliates promote products in an organic, referral-like manner. Affiliates are motivated to send traffic to the merchant’s site through contextual links or ads that fit with their content rather than forced into a specific advertisement just so they get paid.
How To Choose The Best Lifetime Recurring Commission Affiliate Program For You
I know that you’re all here to find the best lifetime affiliate program, whether you’re a newbie affiliate marketer or a seasoned veteran several factors can influence your decision.
Here are some questions to ask yourself before joining any of the following recurring lifetime affiliate programs:
- What niche do I want to promote?
- What kind of products/services do I plan on promoting?
- Which lifetime recurring affiliate programs have a proven track record and can provide support and guidance along the way?
Keep in mind that you want to find the best product or service that will be suitable for your website audience and one that fits within your niche. This ensures you will see the best results when you promote it.
I recommend becoming familiar with Google Analytics and testing out different affiliate links to find what converts the best for your website.
Why Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Programs Are The Best Way to Go
If you’re wondering why I recommend lifetime recurring affiliate programs over fixed-term affiliates, here are my reasons:
- You get paid every month for the life of the customer.
- Recurring affiliate programs are easier to scale up because you can continually reinvest your profits into advertising efforts that drive more traffic and generate larger commissions over time.
- Customers can save money on their existing services or products, which means they will be less likely to cancel.
- You get paid every month no matter what which means you can plan around your affiliate income.
- The longer your customer stays with your product or service, the more money you make!
Recurring lifetime affiliate programs are quickly becoming my preferred way to make money online and I recommend them to anyone looking for a “set it and forget it” business model that requires minimal effort.
If you’re curious about how much work is involved, here’s an overview of the process:
- Find affiliate programs that offer lifetime commissions
- Promote a product or service that fits your niche
- Place a link to the merchant in a blog post, YouTube video, special offer page, etc.
- Customers make their initial purchase and you get paid monthly for as long as they use the product/service!
When picking out products or services to promote it’s best not to pick something you wouldn’t personally use. This will ensure you are providing accurate information to your customers which is important for building trust.
The Pros And Cons of Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Programs
Since there are pros and cons to everything, here’s a quick list of the advantages and disadvantages of lifetime affiliate programs:
- Pay every month for as long as your customer uses the service/product which means you can “set it and forget it”.
- Recurring commissions mean increased income over time.
- Some programs allow you to earn commissions on multiple customer purchases, which can add up quickly.
- Affiliate platforms are always adding new merchants that offer lifetime commission products.
- Recurring affiliate programs are easier to scale up than fixed-term commissions.
- Some products/services have high refund rates which can eat into your profits.
- You need a lot of traffic before you start seeing significant monthly commissions.
- Customers may cancel their recurring subscriptions and it’s your responsibility to find a new customer.
- You need a back-end product or service that will make you money
- without additional work.
I recommend only promoting products and services with low refund rates such as hosting, SEO tools, software, etc (products/services where there is a high perceived value). This way your customers will be less likely to ask for their money back.
335+ Mega List of Lifetime Recurring Commission Affiliate Programs: Immediate Sign Up Links
How To Get Started With A Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program
If you’re ready to get started with a recurring lifetime commission affiliate program, the best place to start is by signing up for some of the most popular affiliate platforms.
An affiliate platform is a resource that allows you to sign up for various affiliate programs via one website. Many companies use affiliate platforms, while others require you to sign up directly with their program.
Some of the most popular affiliate platforms include:
Once you’ve signed up, the next step is to find some of the most popular recurring lifetime commission programs offered on that platform. (Many are included on my mega list.)
When performing your search, aim for products/services that allow you to earn commissions monthly. Since you’ll be paid every month, it’s helpful if they offer multiple commission levels.
There are 4 commission levels that I recommend:
- Pay per sale
- Pay per lead
- Pay per free trial sign up
- Pay per active/retained customer
The trick to maximizing your income is getting customers who will stay around for the long term. If a customer is going to sign up for a monthly service, they are usually going to use it for at least a few months before canceling or asking for a refund.
This means you want to offer products and services with low refund rates and a high customer lifetime value (CLV).
What Are The Best Ways To Generate Revenue With A Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program?
Once you’ve picked out the products and services to promote, your next step is to find customers. There are many ways to get traffic to your offers including:
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Email marketing
- Paid advertising (Adwords, Bing, Facebook Ads, etc)
- SEO/Content Marketing
- YouTube Videos
I recommend trying all of them, but you’ll want to start with blogging and social media marketing (SMM). Those are the two most passive ways to grow your list in my opinion. This is because there’s no upfront cost to starting a blog or SMM account. All you need is a computer and an internet connection.
Unlike blogging and SMM where there’s no up-front cost, paid advertising is usually expensive in the beginning. For example, trying to get organic traffic from Google will take several months before you start seeing any significant results. On the other hand, Adwords ads are quick to set up and start generating traffic, but they can be expensive.
If you don’t have the money to spend on paid advertising, that’s okay! That’s why I recommend starting with blogging and SMM since it’s free to get started. Once you gain some traction, then you can decide whether or not paid advertising is right for your business.
What To Look For In A Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program
There are several things you’ll want to look for when choosing an affiliate program:
- Low refund rates
- High customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Multiple commission levels
- Easy and quick integration
- Ease of payment
- Robust reporting tools
- A large number of features
- Great customer support
All of those factors can help you maximize your income and ensure that your customers will be less likely to ask for their money back.
If you’re ready to get started with a recurring lifetime commission affiliate program, one of the best places to start is by signing up for some of the above-mentioned affiliate platforms.
How To Make The Most Out Of Your Recurring Lifetime Commission Affiliate Program
Even though the above-mentioned affiliate platforms are trusted and reliable, you’ll still want to track the conversions on your own.
There are several great tracking services available that can help you do just that including:
- Thirsty Affiliates
Affilimate pulls all your affiliate commissions, clicks and conversions into one clean dashboard so you don't have to do the manual labor anymore.
I may earn a commission if you try it, love it + buy it.
Lasso is an affiliate marketing plugin for WordPress to manage your affiliate links, identify opportunities, display your links and increase clicks + conversions.
I may earn a commission if you try it, love it + buy it.
ThirstyAffiliates is a WordPress affiliate link management plugin. It allows you to add, manage, and easily insert affiliate links into their post and pages.
I may earn a commission if you try it, love it + buy it.
Each of these tools helps you manage your affiliate link, track click-throughs, and track the conversions and commissions generated by your affiliate links.
If you’re ready to start generating recurring commissions with a recurring lifetime commission affiliate program, these tools are essential for growing your business.
This list contains over 335 top legitimate Affiliate Programs with signup links that offer recurring lifetime commissions. The products and services of the below affiliate programs have an average monthly payment between $17 – $197 with a recurring lifetime commission payout on a 30-day cycle or less.
This blog post was written with my AI writing assistant, Jasper.
Did you find this blog post helpful? If so, I have a favor to ask:
This blog is free and maintained through the awesome power of sharing by amazing people like YOU!
Please consider sharing or pinning this post on social media sites such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Pinterest etc. to help reach more small business owners and entrepreneurs. It really helps!
For your convenience, a ready-to-pin photo is below: (My social graphics are created by automation, too!)
P.S. You can use any piece or all of this post for your website, blog, social platforms or any other need so long as you do not plagiarize.
To avoid plagiarizing, just make sure to credit EricaNall.com for any portions you use and link back to our post. You can even modify parts of it (i.e. spelling) if you want to make the tone fit your brand/website better. I’m flexible like that! 😉
All I ask is that you reference EricaNall.com and hyperlink back to our site.
P.P.S. Have a blog of your own that focuses on business and entrepreneurship? Let’s connect! I feel some cross guest posting in our futures!
Thanks for your clicks, comments and support!